Tuesday 6 December 2011

In the name of ALLAH The Beneficient The Merciful

Asalamalikum, (Peace be onto you all)

I m starting this blog for posting Islamic teachings n issues according to Ahle Sunnah (Sunni perspective) . The posts will be taken across the Internet and wont be my own. Hope it will help you understanding different Islamic concepts.

I only require your donation in form of PRAYERS.

I decided to finally join the vast majority of my peers and start a blog. When deciding on a title and overarching theme for this Blog, I settled on one of my primary academic interests: Middle Eastern history, politics, and the role of Muslim communities in the Global community and how they influence world affairs. However, I will also use this forum to mention other current issues, Particularly the role of religion in modern societies and the Debate over Values.

Although I may not post as often as I might like due to my responsibilities as a university student with several on-campus jobs, I plan to use this blog as a forum to place my thoughts on a variety of issues concerning the "Islamic World," in addition to other Current Issues.

I hope that will provide some sort of intelligent record of one person's thoughts on the subject(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...